- Sessions are $200, however if you have a Mental Health Care Plan, you will receive a $79.05 refund/rebate from Medicare the day after your appointment. If you do not have access to Medicare, then your Private Health Insurance Policy may provide a rebate, depending on your policy.
- To be eligible to have a portion of your fees covered by Medicare, you must have a “Mental Health Care Plan”, which you can easily obtain by requesting one from your GP. Please bring this form with you to your initial appointment.
- Subsidised Therapy is also available to people funded by the NDIS, as per the Table of Costs.
- Please note we are unable to accept WorkCover or insurance referrals.
- Some limited Bulk Billing is available (subject to assessment of individual client criteria).
What is a Mental Health Care Plan and how do I get one?